- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
McAlanis, Thompson to marry
Lindalee Thompson and Edward McAlanis, of Adamstown, have announced their engagement.
Lindalee is the daughter of Robert and Debra Thompson, Ephrata. She graduated from Ephrata High School in 1998 and attended Lock Haven University where she completed her Master’s Degree as a Physician Assistant in 2005. Currently she is working for PASA at Good Samaritan Hospital, in Cardiac Surgery.
Edward is the son of Ed and Dee Doman, Lansdale and John and Debbie McAlanis, Sunbury. He graduated from Lansdale Catholic in 1998 and attended Drexel University for two years, and later graduated from Temple University with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. He is currently employed by Unisys Corporation.
A Dec. 31, 2014 ceremony is planned.