- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
McAlanis, Thompson to marry
Lindalee Thompson and Edward McAlanis, of Adamstown, have announced their engagement.
Lindalee is the daughter of Robert and Debra Thompson, Ephrata. She graduated from Ephrata High School in 1998 and attended Lock Haven University where she completed her Master’s Degree as a Physician Assistant in 2005. Currently she is working for PASA at Good Samaritan Hospital, in Cardiac Surgery.
Edward is the son of Ed and Dee Doman, Lansdale and John and Debbie McAlanis, Sunbury. He graduated from Lansdale Catholic in 1998 and attended Drexel University for two years, and later graduated from Temple University with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. He is currently employed by Unisys Corporation.
A Dec. 31, 2014 ceremony is planned.