- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
McConaghay, Shu will marry
Allison McConaghay and Richard Shu, of San Francisco, Calif., have announced their engagement.
Allison is the daughter of Jim and Sherry McConaghay, of Stevens. She graduated from Lititz Christian School and attended Temple University where she earned her undergraduate degree in Elementary/Special Education. She graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in Speech and Language Pathology and is employed by Speech Inc. in San Francisco, Calif.
Richard is the son of Alan and Binh Shu, of Los Angeles, Calif. Richard graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, and Golden Gate University School of Law. He is an attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area.
An April 18, 2015 ceremony is planned.