- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
McConaghay, Shu will marry
Allison McConaghay and Richard Shu, of San Francisco, Calif., have announced their engagement.
Allison is the daughter of Jim and Sherry McConaghay, of Stevens. She graduated from Lititz Christian School and attended Temple University where she earned her undergraduate degree in Elementary/Special Education. She graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in Speech and Language Pathology and is employed by Speech Inc. in San Francisco, Calif.
Richard is the son of Alan and Binh Shu, of Los Angeles, Calif. Richard graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, and Golden Gate University School of Law. He is an attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area.
An April 18, 2015 ceremony is planned.