- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
McEllhenney, Johnson will marry
Mr. and Mrs. Kevin McEllhenney, Stevens, recently announced the engagement of their daughter, Miss Laura McEllhenney, to Mr. Andrew Johnson. Laura works as a physical therapy assistant.
Andrew is the son of Dr. and Mrs. William Johnson, Reinholds. He is employed as a professional counselor.
The couple will be married in 2017.