- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Miller, Weidman marry
Cara Miller and Brandon Weidman, of Denver, were wed June 21 in Sinking Springs. Rev. Ronald Krick officiated.
Cara is the daughter of Rick and Brenda Miller of Denver. She is a graduate of Cocalico High School. She attended Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences for Radiology and University of Pennsylvania for MRI. She is employed at Reading hospital in the radiology department.
Brandon is the son of Phil and Kim Weidman of Mohnton. He is a graduate of Garden Spot High School and is employed by Yeager Supply in Reading.
The wedding and reception were held at the Green Valley Country Club in Sinking Springs.
Attending the bride were: Maid of Honor – Erica Bechdel; Bridesmaids – Alyssa Jay, Maria Wolf, Katie Hafer and Leah Stoner.
Attending the groom were: Best Man – Eric Garman; Co-Best Man – Brandon Martin: Groomsmen – Phil Weidman, Clay Weidman and Dylan Kendig.
The Weidmans honeymooned in the Turks and Caicos Islands and will reside in Denver.