- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Millers celebrate 55 years of marriage
Leroy and Phyllis (White) Miller of Schoeneck were united in marriage on April 11, 1959, by the Rev. Cornwell Beamesderfer at Oregon EUB Church.
They are both retired from Cocalico School District.
They have two children: Bruce (deceased) and Christine, wife of Clark Harting. They cherish their four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
They also enjoy camping.