- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Millers celebrate 55 years of marriage
Leroy and Phyllis (White) Miller of Schoeneck were united in marriage on April 11, 1959, by the Rev. Cornwell Beamesderfer at Oregon EUB Church.
They are both retired from Cocalico School District.
They have two children: Bruce (deceased) and Christine, wife of Clark Harting. They cherish their four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
They also enjoy camping.