- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Musical family coming to Mohler Brethren
The Weaver Believers, a family from Georgia whose members perform bluegrass style gospel music, are coming to Mohler Church of the Brethren.
The family will give a concert at the church, located at 21 E. Mohler Church Road, Ephrata, on July 27 at 7 p.m.
The Weaver Believer Survival Revival family band sings and plays in a unique mixture of bluegrass, southern gospel and country music. Their banjos, guitars, fiddle, mandolin, upright bass and acoustic bass instruments allow them to move in the different circles with a high energy, fast tempo, toe tapping type of sound. With their tight harmony and one-of-a-kind family group, it’s sure to be a performance not easily forgotten.
Having been playfully called “the modern day Partridge Family” or the “von Trapp of southern gospel/bluegrass/country music,” they continue to enjoy traveling and spending quality time together encouraging audiences of all ages by “Spreading God’s Word &tstr; Family Style.”
To learn more, visit weaverbeliever.com or call the church at 669-2062.