- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Musical family coming to Mohler Brethren
The Weaver Believers, a family from Georgia whose members perform bluegrass style gospel music, are coming to Mohler Church of the Brethren.
The family will give a concert at the church, located at 21 E. Mohler Church Road, Ephrata, on July 27 at 7 p.m.
The Weaver Believer Survival Revival family band sings and plays in a unique mixture of bluegrass, southern gospel and country music. Their banjos, guitars, fiddle, mandolin, upright bass and acoustic bass instruments allow them to move in the different circles with a high energy, fast tempo, toe tapping type of sound. With their tight harmony and one-of-a-kind family group, it’s sure to be a performance not easily forgotten.
Having been playfully called “the modern day Partridge Family” or the “von Trapp of southern gospel/bluegrass/country music,” they continue to enjoy traveling and spending quality time together encouraging audiences of all ages by “Spreading God’s Word &tstr; Family Style.”
To learn more, visit weaverbeliever.com or call the church at 669-2062.