- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Myers, Maganzini will wed
Regina Arlene Myers and Tyler Maganzini recently announced that they will marry.
Regina is the daughter of Drew and Deborah Myers of Ephrata. She is a 2004 graduate of Ephrata High School. She received her bachelors in Fine Arts and Economics from New York University in 2008.
Tyler is the son of Anthony and Elizabeth Maganzini of Wyckoff, N.J. He acquired a bachelors degree in Business Administration from the Ezra Cornell School of Hotel Administration.
The couple co-own and manage three restaurants in Brooklyn, N.Y. &tstr; Black Mountain Wine House, Bar San Miguel and Union Grounds.
A 2015 wedding is planned.