- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Myers, Maganzini will wed
Regina Arlene Myers and Tyler Maganzini recently announced that they will marry.
Regina is the daughter of Drew and Deborah Myers of Ephrata. She is a 2004 graduate of Ephrata High School. She received her bachelors in Fine Arts and Economics from New York University in 2008.
Tyler is the son of Anthony and Elizabeth Maganzini of Wyckoff, N.J. He acquired a bachelors degree in Business Administration from the Ezra Cornell School of Hotel Administration.
The couple co-own and manage three restaurants in Brooklyn, N.Y. &tstr; Black Mountain Wine House, Bar San Miguel and Union Grounds.
A 2015 wedding is planned.