- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Norths celebrate 55 years of matrimony
The couple was married Feb.14, 1959 at Bethany United Church in Ephrata.
Donna was a teacher for 20 years, retiring from Manheim Central School District in 1997. Joe was a Tool & Die Designer for RCA for 27 years and Graybill Tool & Die until he retired in 1997.
The Norths have two children: Joel, husband of Terri North of Denver and Jennifer, wife of Curt Rathman of Stevens. They are the proud grandparents of Jacki, Brooke and Mitchell North and Katie and Wesley Rathman.
The couple enjoyed dinner with their family to celebrate the big day.