- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Norths celebrate 55 years of matrimony
The couple was married Feb.14, 1959 at Bethany United Church in Ephrata.
Donna was a teacher for 20 years, retiring from Manheim Central School District in 1997. Joe was a Tool & Die Designer for RCA for 27 years and Graybill Tool & Die until he retired in 1997.
The Norths have two children: Joel, husband of Terri North of Denver and Jennifer, wife of Curt Rathman of Stevens. They are the proud grandparents of Jacki, Brooke and Mitchell North and Katie and Wesley Rathman.
The couple enjoyed dinner with their family to celebrate the big day.