- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Orfanella, Mello married at Riverdale Manor
Crystal Mello and Nick Orfanella, of San Diego, Calif., were wed May 18 in Lancaster. Pastor Frank Rice officiated.
Crystal is the daughter of Susan Hume, of Sonora, Calif. She graduated from Monterey High School, Monterey, Calif., and is currently studying at San Diego Mesa College. She is employed as a branch operations manager with Wedbush Securities, San Diego, Calif.
Nick is the son of Pete and Shirley Orfanella of Ephrata. He is a graduate of Ephrata High School and Lebanon Valley College. He works as a senior analyst with LPL Financial, San Diego, Calif.
The wedding and reception were held at Riverdale Manor, Lancaster.
Attending the bride were: Maid of Honor – Misty Hume; Bridesmaids – Jennifer Whittcomb, Shannon Jones, Natalie Mann and Wendi Ortman.
Attending the groom were: Best Man – Ken Rice; Groomsmen – Ryan Auker, Don Martin, Adam Lanser and Dan Carr; Ring Bearer – Leo Stoltzfus.
The newlyweds enjoyed a three-week European honeymoon, traveling to Barcelona and Cadaques, Spain, Paris and the South of France, and Istanbul, Turkey before returning to their home in San Diego.