- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Orfanella, Mello married at Riverdale Manor
Crystal Mello and Nick Orfanella, of San Diego, Calif., were wed May 18 in Lancaster. Pastor Frank Rice officiated.
Crystal is the daughter of Susan Hume, of Sonora, Calif. She graduated from Monterey High School, Monterey, Calif., and is currently studying at San Diego Mesa College. She is employed as a branch operations manager with Wedbush Securities, San Diego, Calif.
Nick is the son of Pete and Shirley Orfanella of Ephrata. He is a graduate of Ephrata High School and Lebanon Valley College. He works as a senior analyst with LPL Financial, San Diego, Calif.
The wedding and reception were held at Riverdale Manor, Lancaster.
Attending the bride were: Maid of Honor – Misty Hume; Bridesmaids – Jennifer Whittcomb, Shannon Jones, Natalie Mann and Wendi Ortman.
Attending the groom were: Best Man – Ken Rice; Groomsmen – Ryan Auker, Don Martin, Adam Lanser and Dan Carr; Ring Bearer – Leo Stoltzfus.
The newlyweds enjoyed a three-week European honeymoon, traveling to Barcelona and Cadaques, Spain, Paris and the South of France, and Istanbul, Turkey before returning to their home in San Diego.