- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Rapchinski, Browning to wed in Colorado
Thomas and Dawn Rapchinski of Ephrata are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Angela, to David Browning, son of Gregory and Susan Browning of Magnolia, Texas.
Angela is a graduate of Messiah College and is an RN employed by the University of Colorado Hospital in Denver.
David is a graduate of Texas A & M and is a Petroleum Engineer employed by Baker Hughes, Denver, Colo.
An Aug. 23 ceremony is planned in Breckenridge, Colo.