- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Styer, Gallagher wed
Kelsey Styer and Mark Gallagher, of Blackwood, N.J., have tied the knot. Rev. Scott Davis officiated.
Kelsey is the daughter of Javier and Pam Cedeno, and Ted Styer. Mark is the son of Brian and Rondi Gallagher, and Mike and Marvetta Wentzel.
The ceremony and reception took place at Foxchase Golf Club, Denver.
The bride was attended by: Taylar Long, maid of honor; Katie Styer, bridesmaid; Catalina Cedeno, bridesmaid; Chloe Good, bridesmaid; Ella Good, junior bridesmaid; and Madeline Halton, flower girl.
The groom was attended by: Dalton Sweigart, best man; Andy Morris, groomsman; Brandon Styer, groomsman; Cristian Cedeno, junior groomsman; and Jonathan Torres Jr., ring bearer.