- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Styer, Gallagher wed
Kelsey Styer and Mark Gallagher, of Blackwood, N.J., have tied the knot. Rev. Scott Davis officiated.
Kelsey is the daughter of Javier and Pam Cedeno, and Ted Styer. Mark is the son of Brian and Rondi Gallagher, and Mike and Marvetta Wentzel.
The ceremony and reception took place at Foxchase Golf Club, Denver.
The bride was attended by: Taylar Long, maid of honor; Katie Styer, bridesmaid; Catalina Cedeno, bridesmaid; Chloe Good, bridesmaid; Ella Good, junior bridesmaid; and Madeline Halton, flower girl.
The groom was attended by: Dalton Sweigart, best man; Andy Morris, groomsman; Brandon Styer, groomsman; Cristian Cedeno, junior groomsman; and Jonathan Torres Jr., ring bearer.