- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Davies, Miller wed last fall
Amber Davies, of Ephrata, and Brandon Miller, of Cranberry Township, were wed Nov. 30, 2013 at Baldwin Community United Methodist Church, Pittsburgh.
Amber is the daughter of David and Judy Davies, Ephrata, and Brandon is the son of Sam and Jean Miller of Cranberry Township.
The bride and groom are both graduates of the University of Pittsburgh and are employed at PNC Financial.