- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Davies, Miller wed last fall
Amber Davies, of Ephrata, and Brandon Miller, of Cranberry Township, were wed Nov. 30, 2013 at Baldwin Community United Methodist Church, Pittsburgh.
Amber is the daughter of David and Judy Davies, Ephrata, and Brandon is the son of Sam and Jean Miller of Cranberry Township.
The bride and groom are both graduates of the University of Pittsburgh and are employed at PNC Financial.