- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Woman’s Club welcomes spring with Fashion Show
The New Holland Woman’s Club has planned a perfect ladies day out for women of the community. Reserve a lovely decorated table, enjoy a delicious luncheon, then relax as their models come off the runway and stroll around the room to give attendees a close-up gander at the “lastest looks.”
The event is set for April 3 at Shady Maple Banquet Room, 129 Toddy Drive, East Earl. Doors open at 11 a.m. Lunch is served at noon and the show begins at 1 p.m.
Ruthie’s of Ronks carries brand name fashions to fit every figure, ranging from classic to trendy, and also unique and attractive accessories. Models will be wearing apparel for all occasions.
Tickets cost $25 and can be obtained from Lucy at 354-4838 or Nancy at 354-9464.