- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Woman’s Club welcomes spring with Fashion Show
The New Holland Woman’s Club has planned a perfect ladies day out for women of the community. Reserve a lovely decorated table, enjoy a delicious luncheon, then relax as their models come off the runway and stroll around the room to give attendees a close-up gander at the “lastest looks.”
The event is set for April 3 at Shady Maple Banquet Room, 129 Toddy Drive, East Earl. Doors open at 11 a.m. Lunch is served at noon and the show begins at 1 p.m.
Ruthie’s of Ronks carries brand name fashions to fit every figure, ranging from classic to trendy, and also unique and attractive accessories. Models will be wearing apparel for all occasions.
Tickets cost $25 and can be obtained from Lucy at 354-4838 or Nancy at 354-9464.