- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Bonfire planned for ‘Meet the Mounts’ event Thursday at War
The public is invited to attend a special Meet The Mounts Night on Thursday, Aug. 30, at War Memorial Field starting at 7 p.m.
Meet the Mounts will give fans a chance to see all Ephrata varsity, JV and Jr. High sports teams.
The evening will begin at 7 p.m. with the EHS marching band and cheerleaders entering the field. The band will performs fight song while the cheerleaders will dance in the middle of the field. After fight song, cheerleaders will create a tunnel for all teams to base through as they enter the field while the marching band will continue to perform while teams enter field.
The marching band, along with every team, will be introduced to the crowd. Once the introductions are completed, the crowd will be asked to join the teams for a bonfire. Each head coach will then speak about their respective team.
Following another performance by the band, the evening will conclude.
For those who plan to sit and enjoy the bonfire, please bring along an extra chair for when the ceremony moves to the bonfire section of the field.
The event should conclude at approximately 9 p.m.