- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Central downs Cocalico in volleyball opener
Manheim Central and Cocalico opened the league season Tuesday with a five-game thriller in boys’ volleyball action played in Denver. After the teams split the first four games, the visiting Barons gained the victory with a 15-10 win in the deciding Game Five. Eagle senior Andrew Horst led the way for Cocalico, collecting 12 kills and five blocks to go along with three aces. Jonathan Moua also added 12 kills for Cocalico. Joel Harnly had 16 kills to pace the Barons. Ephrata also made its 2011 debut Tuesday night and the Mounts were successful in a 3-0 victory over McCaskey. Chris Prosser collected seven kills while Jordan Schultz added four blocks to lead Ephrata. David Witmer added five aces in the victory.