- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
DJD Fight On 5K set for Saturday
The fifth annual DJD Fight On Foundation Rise and Stride 5K Run being held on Saturday, July 28, 9 a.m. at Roland Park in Akron.
The mission of the DJD Fight On Foundation is continuing the legacy of a remarkable man, Derrick James Dull, a former Ephrata High School athlete, and to help ease some of the burdens of cancer treatment.
Registration, at a cost of $25, begins at 8:30 a.m., with the race starting at 9 a.m.
Visit www.djdfighton.org to read more about Derrick’s bio and the mission of the Fight On Foundation, or to register.