- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
DJD Fight On 5K set for Saturday
The fifth annual DJD Fight On Foundation Rise and Stride 5K Run being held on Saturday, July 28, 9 a.m. at Roland Park in Akron.
The mission of the DJD Fight On Foundation is continuing the legacy of a remarkable man, Derrick James Dull, a former Ephrata High School athlete, and to help ease some of the burdens of cancer treatment.
Registration, at a cost of $25, begins at 8:30 a.m., with the race starting at 9 a.m.
Visit www.djdfighton.org to read more about Derrick’s bio and the mission of the Fight On Foundation, or to register.