- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
DJD Fight On 5K set for Saturday
The fifth annual DJD Fight On Foundation Rise and Stride 5K Run being held on Saturday, July 28, 9 a.m. at Roland Park in Akron.
The mission of the DJD Fight On Foundation is continuing the legacy of a remarkable man, Derrick James Dull, a former Ephrata High School athlete, and to help ease some of the burdens of cancer treatment.
Registration, at a cost of $25, begins at 8:30 a.m., with the race starting at 9 a.m.
Visit www.djdfighton.org to read more about Derrick’s bio and the mission of the Fight On Foundation.
Registration forms can also be downloaded from the web site. For additional information, email Marcy Dull at: firstname.lastname@example.org.