- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Ephrata girls spike Cocalico
Cocalico didn’t go away easily but the Ephrata girls volleyball team was able to get past the Lady Eagles, 3-1, Tuesday night in a match held at Ephrata Middle School.
After splitting the first two games by identical scores of 25-19, Ephrata earned a big 25-11 win in Game Three and then put it away with a hard-fought 26-24 decision in the Fourth.
Mary Witmer led the way for Ephrata, collecting nine kills and six blocks in the victory. Kayla Miller chipped in with 15 digs while Bridget Haller served up four aces for the winners.
Cocalico’s Kristen Boyer led the Lady Eagles with 13 kills and four blocks in the loss. Danielle Gehr added 10 digs while Gina Glass contributed three aces.
In addition to Tuesday, Ephrata also was in action last Thursday evening where Section Two leader Manheim Central posted a 3-0 victory over the Lady Mounts.
In the 25-15, 25-12, 25-22 loss, Witmer led the way for Ephrata with six kills, four aces and three blocks. Katie Albright added 10 digs for the Lady Mounts.