- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Ephrata’s Murcia ousted from Districts
Ephrata senior tennis player Gabo Murcia, who received an at-large bid to Districts following a sixth-place showing at the L-L League Tournament last week, suffered a first-round loss Saturday at the Hershey Racquet Club.
Murcia was eliminated from the tournament after dropping a 6-1, 6-1 decision to Cedar Crest’s Colin Muraika.
Muraika went on to lose a second round match to Nolan Perugini of Exeter Twp. by a score of 3-6, 6-2, 6-3.
Monday afternoon in the District Three AAA final, Hempfield’s Derek Hagino defeated Conestoga Valley’s Darren Mast 6-3, 6-4 to capture the gold. It was a rematch of the L-L League final, won by Hagino, 7-5, 6-0.