- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Felpel, Witmer named All-State
The Pennsylvania Track & Field Coaches Association (PTFCA) announced its All-State boys and girls teams Monday, and two local athletes were selected.
Cocalico senior thrower Kyle Felpel, who is headed off to the University of Alabama, was named to the First Team in shot put, an event in which he won the state title with a throw of 59-1 1/4. He also was selected to the Third Team in both javelin and discus.
Joining Felpel is Ephrata junior Mary Witmer, who was selected to the Second Team in the 300 hurdles. Witmer won both league and District titles in that event this past season before capping her year with a silver medal performance at States.
The selections were made by a committee of the PTFCA and were based on honors won, quality and consistency of performance and head-to-head competition.