- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Harding helps WCU lax win national club championship
Ephrata’s Brennan Harding was among a handful of Lancaster County players who helped the West Chester University men’s club lacrosse team capture the 2013 National College Lacrosse League Division Two championship held recently at the University of Maryland.
The Golden Rams, who reached the finals with victories over Tennessee Chattanooga (14-2) and VMI (10-4), earned an exciting 8-6 victory over previously-unbeaten and top team in the country, the University of Cincinnati, in the finals.
Those players with local ties on the team, in addition to Harding, included: Sean Miller (Penn Manor), Tyler Wentzel (Warwick), Taylor Sell (Warwick), Will Jacobus (Warwick) and Josh MacKilligan (Conestoga Valley).
West Chester closed out the year at 17-1 this spring, and earned the Liberty Conference championship.
Because it is a club sport, the squad had two volunteer coaches in Matt Amentt and Anthony Barbera. Kevin McDevitt was voted Team President by his teammates and acted as a player-coach for the Golden Rams.