- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Hassler 11th at States
Cocalico’s Dan Hassler turned in a solid effort at the PA State Bowling Championships held at Dutch Lanes in Ephrata on Friday, March 15.
The Eagle bowler closed out the year on a strong note, finishing 11th overall out of the 24 who competed. Hassler rolled a six-game series of 1206 to finish just three spots out of the stepladder quarterfinal round.
Hassler’s single game scores included: 224, 170, 198, 192, 193 before closing it out with a high game of 229.
Brendan Schink of Wilson Christian Academy, who rolled a perfect 300 game in the qualifying round, took the gold with a 194-184 victory over Milton’s Mark Artley in the championship match.
To qualify for the state singles championship, bowlers had to finish in the top 12 of their regional tournaments. Hassler placed seventh at the Eastern Regional Championship held in Reading March 1-2.