- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Jordan Page competes at National Championships
Syracuse University field hockey player Jordan Page, a 2011 graduate of Cocalico High School, was recently selected to play at the Women’s National Championships held June 1-8 at the University of Maryland.
Page was a member of the North team at the championships, which are comprised of the top field hockey players in the country. She was selected to play through a tryout and four weeks of training at the North Region High Performance Center.
Page scored one goal in the tournament and it came against the Mid-Atlantic region, as her North team went on to finish fourth among eight teams.
Joining Page on the team were Syracuse teammates Lauren Brooks (Hempfield) and Stephanie Hussey, as well as Orange alum Shannon Taylor, who was recently named a 2012 Olympian.
The eight-team showcase featured the most talented field hockey players in the country, including collegiate all-stars, current National Team members and members of the 2008 U.S. Olympic Team.