- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Long leaving EHS
Ephrata Athletic Director Tommy Long announced late last week that he is leaving his post at EHS to take over that same position in the Annville-Cleona School District.
Long, who is in his sixth year at Ephrata, will succeed Karen Evans, who recently left the Lebanon-area school to take an assistant principal position at Manheim Township. Long will assume some principal duties, in addition to his new A.D. responsibilities.
The Lebanon Catholic grad, who lives five minutes from Annville-Cleona High School, cited his proximity to the school as one of the biggest reasons for making the move.
For the complete story on Long’s departure, pick up a copy of next week’s Review.