- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Manheim girls pull away from Cocalico
Host Manheim Central pulled out a tough 41-33 victory over Cocalico Tuesday night in Manheim.
The Barons, who trailed 17-14 at the half, took control in the third, outscoring the Lady Eagles 16-11 to grab the lead for good.
Breanna Barber led Manheim Central with a game-high 16 point effort. Marissa Gingrich paced Cocalico (1-2) with 12 points.
Cocalico opened the season this past weekend, earning a split and third place at the Hamburg Tip-Off Tournament.
Friday night in the opener vs. Tri-Valley, 6-4 Seton Hall-bound center Tara Nahodil scored a game-high 24 points to lead the Bulldogs to a 58-34 victory over the Lady Eagles.
Juli Weber added 10 points for the winners, who led 32-10 at the half before cruising to the win.
Cocalico was led by Kristen Boyer, who scored 13 points in the loss. Lauren Waskowicz added nine for the Lady Eagles.
In Saturday’s consolation game vs. Wyomissing, the Lady Eagles got their first victory of the season with a 40-26 triumph.
Cocalico led 29-21 heading to the fourth before outscoring the Spartans, 11-5 in the fourth quarter to clinch the victory.
Boyer scored a game-high 12 points while Gingrich added nine for Cocalico in the win.