- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Mounts crown two champs at Donegal Tourney
The Ephrata High School wrestling team earned two individual titles and finished sixth in the overall team standings at the Donegal Holiday tournament held this past Saturday.
Junior wrestlers Ethan Sipe (145) and Cameron Eisenhauer (195) won titles at their respective weight classes to lead the Mounts in this round-robin formatted tourney.
In addition to their two title winners, senior Todd Dumas earned a second-place finish at 126 pounds while Joey Sarmento (120) and Riley Eidemiller (132) both grabbed thirds.
Red Land claimed the team title with 215.5 points. Troy High School (184.5) was second while Hershey (167) was third.
As for Cocalico, the Eagles competed in the Damascus Holiday Tournament in Maryland held last Thursday and Friday.
Cocalico was led by Hilton Martin, who took third place overall in the 145 pound weight class. Martin clinched third place in a big way, pinning Kobe Baker of Williamsport in 1:36 in the consolation final at 145.
As a team, the Eagles finished 17th out of 21 team which competed in the two-day tourney.