- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Oops! COCALICO FOOTBALL
In last week’s issue of The Ephrata Review, we made a mistake in the Cocalico football schedule. We had the Eagles opening with Exeter when in fact they start the season at Daniel Boone.
Like the players, we are still in pre-season mode but hope to work out the kinks prior to the season.
We apologize for the error.
Be sure to pick up a copy of next week’s issue for our Fall Sports Preview, wich will include all the informmation you need on the upcoming season.
Below is the corrected Cocalico football schedule:
Aug. 30@ Daniel Boone7 p.m.
Sep. 6Reading7 p.m.
Sep. 13@ Governor Mifflin7 p.m.
Sep. 20@ Conestoga Valley7 p.m.
Sep. 27@ Solanco7 p.m.
Oct. 4Manheim Central7 p.m.
Oct. 11Lebanon7 p.m.
Oct. 18@ Lamp.-Strasburg7 p.m.
Oct. 25@ Elizabethtown7 p.m.
Nov. 1Ephrata7 p.m.