- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Oops! COCALICO FOOTBALL
In last week’s issue of The Ephrata Review, we made a mistake in the Cocalico football schedule. We had the Eagles opening with Exeter when in fact they start the season at Daniel Boone.
Like the players, we are still in pre-season mode but hope to work out the kinks prior to the season.
We apologize for the error.
Be sure to pick up a copy of next week’s issue for our Fall Sports Preview, wich will include all the informmation you need on the upcoming season.
Below is the corrected Cocalico football schedule:
Aug. 30@ Daniel Boone7 p.m.
Sep. 6Reading7 p.m.
Sep. 13@ Governor Mifflin7 p.m.
Sep. 20@ Conestoga Valley7 p.m.
Sep. 27@ Solanco7 p.m.
Oct. 4Manheim Central7 p.m.
Oct. 11Lebanon7 p.m.
Oct. 18@ Lamp.-Strasburg7 p.m.
Oct. 25@ Elizabethtown7 p.m.
Nov. 1Ephrata7 p.m.