- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Pride gets second seed in New Era Tourney
The Ephrata Pride midget baseball team has earned the second seed in the upcoming New Era Tournament to be held at Clipper Magazine Stadium in Lancaster.
Ephrata, which finished up the regular season last Wednesday at home with an 11-6 loss to Donegal, closed out the year with a 12-3-0 mark to tie St. Leo (12-3-0) for second place overall behind champion Hempfield Black (11-1-3).
The Pride, which captured the New Era championship in 2009, open up tourney play Friday night at 5:15 p.m. at the Clip. Ephrata will face seventh-seeded Lititz Oddfellows (7-6-2) in the first round.
Other first round match-ups include: Hempfield vs. SWS (Thurs., 5:15 p.m.); Donegal vs. Solanco Gray (Thurs., 20 minutes after first game); and St. Leo vs. Manheim Township (Friday, 20 minutes after first game).
All winners will advance to next Monday’s semifinals (5:15 p.m. first game), with the finals set for Tuesday night (7 p.m.) back at the Clip.