- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Send us your catch
The trout season opener for the 18-county region of Southeastern Pennsylvania kicks off Saturday with first lines hitting the water at 8 a.m. The rest of the state’s 850,000 anglers won’t see trout season until the statewide opener April 14.
Trout must be a minimum of 7 inches long from closed mouth to slightly compressed tail points, and the creel limit is five fish.
If you happen to have a large or unusual catch, please send us your photos for possible publication in an upcoming issue of the Review. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.