- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Still time to register for Midget Football
While time is winding down, there is still time to register for the Ephrata Recreation Center’s midget football program.
Practices will begin August 12 for boys ages 8-12 (age determined as of Sept. 1, 2013) weighing up to 135 pounds. Parents are urged to sign up as soon as possible though in order to file the proper paperwork. A physical examination is also required.
To register your child, contact the Ephrata Recreation Center at 738-1167.