- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Thurle F. ‘Jug’ McKeever, 98, Ephrata, former coal miner, retired engineer from UGI Corp., avid bowler featured in Review
Thurle F. “Jug” McKeever, 98, of Ephrata, went to be with the Lord and his beloved wife of 74 years, Helen, on June 4, 2014.
Jug was born on June 25, 1915, in Summit Hill, and became a Mason in 1962. He worked as a coal miner for several years before joining UGI Corporation as an engineer, where he worked until his retirement.
An avid bowler, Jug bowled a 500 series in three games in the Senior League at Dutch Lanes earlier this year, for which he was featured in a Review article.
He is survived by a son and two grandchildren.
Burial will be private.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.