- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Thurle F. ‘Jug’ McKeever, 98, Ephrata, former coal miner, retired engineer from UGI Corp., avid bowler featured in Review
Thurle F. “Jug” McKeever, 98, of Ephrata, went to be with the Lord and his beloved wife of 74 years, Helen, on June 4, 2014.
Jug was born on June 25, 1915, in Summit Hill, and became a Mason in 1962. He worked as a coal miner for several years before joining UGI Corporation as an engineer, where he worked until his retirement.
An avid bowler, Jug bowled a 500 series in three games in the Senior League at Dutch Lanes earlier this year, for which he was featured in a Review article.
He is survived by a son and two grandchildren.
Burial will be private.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.