- Lititz Craft Beer Fest 2.0
- Chili chefs wanted!
- Lititz Craft Beer Fest sold out!
- Selfie with the Champ
- Cocalico Corner: You can fight with City Hall
- West Cocalico to pay Ephrata to prepare police proposal
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
All posts tagged "chocolate"
Covered in Chocolate Trifle submitted by Intermezzo by Stephanie Original recipe makes approx 12-15 servings Most of the items can be substituted with fat free or sugar free and will not diminish the flavor 1 (19.8 ounce)...
- Posted April 8, 2014
“Candy Cones” with Wilbur Chocolate
Ingredients: Wilbur Chocolate Confectionery Coating (your choice of milk, dark or white) Joy Color Ice Cream Cups (cones) Your choice of multi-colored sprinkles or nonpareils Marshmallows Wilbur Buds, Miscellaneous small candies. Directions: Make as many as you’d...
- Posted March 12, 2014