- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Get to ‘The Heart of Christmas’
Grace Point Church of the Nazarene, 110 Durlach Road, Ephrata, will be celebrating the holiday season with its third annual Christmas dinner and theater presentation, on Dec. 16 and 17. Dinner is served at 6 p.m., and the show follows.
This year’s production will be “The Heart of Christmas.” The show was an original idea of Lindsay Zwally and her writing team. The drama brings together a couple facing yet another disappointment, a young woman looking for a solution, and a brother and sister who have to face life without a family… and it’s just three days until Christmas.
The Grace Point choir, under the direction of Rocky Hambright, will perform a variety of secular and sacred holiday songs.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the church at 733-2000 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. There are no ticket sales at the door, only will-call. The cost is $10 for adults, and $6 for kids age 4 through 7.