- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Charity dance will benefit local service organizations
The Woman’s Club of Ephrata Charity Dance is set for Saturday, March 11, at the Ephrata Legion Ballroom. Doors open at 6 p.m.; dancing from 7 to 10 p.m.
Musical entertainment will be provided by The Nomads, know for their fantastic oldies covers. All proceeds from the dance benefit local non-profits. This year’s recipients are Ephrata, Lincoln, Akron and Mt. Airy-Durlach fire companies; Ephrata Area Social Services; Ephrata Recreation Center; Ephrata Area Rehabilitation Services, Ephrata Public Library; Historical Society of the Cocalico Valley; and Post 420 Ephrata Legion.
Admission is $15 per person. There will be a 50/50 raffle and door prizes. The Legion is selling food and drinks onsite.
Attendees must be 21 or older. Tickets are available at the Legion, or by calling 859-1959.