- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Jayne L. Schwilk, Graduated from Cocalico H.S. and Lancaster County Area Vo-Tech
Jayne L. Schwilk, Reamstown, wife of Steven P. Schwilk, entered into rest on Feb. 15, 2017, at Mount Joy Hospice Center.
Jayne was a graduate of Cocalico High School and Lancaster County Area Vocational-Technical School.
Her parents were the late Clifford R. and Arline G. (Fryer) Althouse.
Surviving in addition to her husband are her sister: Susan, wife of Bryan Imhoff, Ephrata; brother: Jay Althouse, husband of Sally Albrecht, Raleigh, N.C.; nephews: Dustin and Kyle Imhoff; two aunts; many cousins; and good friends and neighbors.
An informal time for sharing memories was held Feb. 20 at Good Funeral Home and Cremation Centre, Reamstown.
Kindly omit flowers; consider contributions to Friends of the Adamstown Area Library, Box 356, Adamstown, PA 19501, in her memory.
Online condolences may be given at goodfuneral.com. Good Funeral Home and Cremation Centre, Reamstown, handled the arrangements.