- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
JoAnn E. Pyott, 83, mother of four, enjoyed NASCAR, family Saturday night card games
JoAnn E. Pyott, 83, of Stevens, passed away on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017, at Gardens at Stevens Nursing Home.
She was born in Pottstown to the late Herbert and Jennie (Reppert) Diebler, and was the wife of the late William E. Pyott, who passed away in 1999.
JoAnn enjoyed reading, jigsaw puzzles, NASCAR, and family Saturday night card games.
JoAnn is survived by four children: Janet Brown, Lynda Miller, William A. Pyott, and Wendy Pyott; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and a sister: Phyllis Ream.
She was preceded in death by two great-grandchildren; a brother; and five sisters.
A graveside service will be held on Friday, March 3, at 2 p.m., at the Fairview Cemetery Annex in Denver. Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral and Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.