- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
John F. Kroeck, 63, Buck Iron retiree, avid hunter, Cocalico Sportsmen’s Association member
John F. Kroeck, 63, of Lititz, died Friday, March 17, 2017, at his residence.
Born in Ephrata, he was the husband of the late Joelene M. (Berkenstock) Kroeck, and the son of the late Richard and Betty Kroeck.
He retired from Buck Iron. John was an avid hunter and enjoyed shooting. He was a member of the Cocalico Sportsmen’s Association.
Surviving is a son: Keith Kroeck and his wife, Kristy, of Lititz; a granddaughter: Kaley, and a grandchild on the way; three brothers: Ted, Tim, and Dick Kroeck; a sister-in-law: Luette Berkenstock; and a brother-in-law: Ralph Berkenstock.
He was preceded in death by a sister: Barb Mertel.
It was John’s wish that no services be held.
To send online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, handled the arrangements.