- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Joseph M Echternach, 61, formerly of Leola
Joseph M Echternach, 61, of Conroe, Texas, went to be with his Lord and Savior Feb. 28, 2017.
He joined his wife, Donna (Steffen), who passed away Feb. 17, 2017. He was the son of Jacob (Jake) and the late Joanne (Michaelis) Echternach, formerly of Leola.
He was preceded in death by his brother: Jacob (Jack).
He is survived by his son: Joseph, of Portland, Ore.; stepson: Justin Brown; three grandsons, of Dallas, Texas; and his brother: John, of Ephrata.