- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Kerry L. McEllhenney, 50, Akron, mechanic for Ephrata Diamond Spring and Morgan Corp.
Kerry L. McEllhenney, 50, of Akron, passed away Sunday, April 9, 2017, at home.
He was born in Ephrata to Colburn “Mac” and Peggy (Erb) McEllhenney.
Kerry was a mechanic for Ephrata Diamond Spring and Morgan Corp.
In addition to his parents, Kerry is survived by two brothers: Keith, husband of Rhonda McEllhenney, of Ephrata; and Kevin, husband of Susan McEllhenney, of Stevens.
A visitation will be held on Monday, April 17, from 6 to 7 p.m., at the Stradling Funeral Home, 30 N. Ninth St., Akron, followed by a memorial services at 7 p.m. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.