- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Mazie Elizabeth Robinson, Infant, Ephrata
Mazie Elizabeth Robinson, infant daughter of Jeremy and Amanda (Rickenbach) Robinson, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, March 15, 2017, at Women and Babies Hospital.
In addition to her parents, Mazie is survived by a sister: Karleigh May, at home; a paternal grandmother: Bonnie Robinson, companion of Brian Weaver, of Lititz; paternal grandfather: Brian Robinson of Akron; maternal grandparents: Tim and Kathy Rickenbach of Ephrata; paternal great-grandmother: Margaret Robinson of Akron; maternal great-grandparents: Leslie and Joyce Rickenbach of Leola; and maternal great-grandmother: Mamie Bartholomew of Akron.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.