- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
DeHavens married 50 years
Alvin and Connie DeHaven will celebrate their 50th wedding soon.
They were married Feb. 11, 1967, at Bethany United Church of Christ in Ephrata. The ceremony was officiated by Rev. Charles Strasbaugh.
Alvin enjoys hunting and watching NASCAR. He is semi-retired from Rodney J. Good Mechanical. Connie loves to travel with friends and watch inspirational movies. She is retired from the Ephrata Shoe Company. Together, they enjoy going out to eat, putting puzzles together, and playing board games.
Alvin is the son of Alvin DeHaven Sr. and the late Elsie DeHaven. Connie is the daughter of the late Raymond McCoy and Grace McCoy. The couple has two daughters: Sherry Miller, wife of Randy, Reinholds; and Stacy Bradbury, wife of Rich, Massachusetts. They have two granddaughters: Ashley Miller and Taylor Bradbury.
The DeHavens celebrated the milestone with family and will also celebrate with a party in April, thrown by the couple’s daughters.