- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Dissingers married 50 years
Ralph and Kathleen (Egan) Dissinger will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this week. They were married March 18, 1967, at Bern Lutheran Church, Leesport. The Rev. Walton Horn officiated.
Ralph retired from the Ephrata Area School District, but still works as a crossing guard. Kathleen worked at Fleet-Air Show Company, Ephrata Shoe Company, and various other places before retiring. They have lived in Ephrata for the entirety of their marriage.
They are the parents of Bryan Dissinger, married to Jennifer (Buck), Ephrata. They have two grandchildren, two step-grandchildren, one great-grandchild, and two step-great-grandchildren.
Ralph is the son of the late Harry S. and Olive (Blank) Dissinger. Kathleen is the daughter of Ada (Becthel) Egan, Stevens, and the late Harvey S. Egan.
The Dissingers celebrated the milestone in the company of family and friends.