- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Here’s to another year at Reamstown Days
The Reamstown Days Committee is back and has begun to make plans for the event to be held in Reamstown Memorial Park on September 7 and 8.
Rick and the All-Nighters will be on stage Saturday evening. This group held the crowd in their seats last year until the very last note and they are prepared to do it again this year. Many new activities and contests are being planned along with new games for both young and old.
The committee is growing, but there is always room for more interested and dedicated volunteers. The next planning committee meeting will be held on April 25 at 7:30 p.m. in the Reamstown Community Center which is adjacent to the park. Profits from Reamstown Days go mainly to supporting the "people’s park." For more information, call 336-5520 or 627-1716.