- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Here’s to another year at Reamstown Days
The Reamstown Days Committee is back and has begun to make plans for the event to be held in Reamstown Memorial Park on September 7 and 8.
Rick and the All-Nighters will be on stage Saturday evening. This group held the crowd in their seats last year until the very last note and they are prepared to do it again this year. Many new activities and contests are being planned along with new games for both young and old.
The committee is growing, but there is always room for more interested and dedicated volunteers. The next planning committee meeting will be held on April 25 at 7:30 p.m. in the Reamstown Community Center which is adjacent to the park. Profits from Reamstown Days go mainly to supporting the "people’s park." For more information, call 336-5520 or 627-1716.