- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- 12:29 AM EST on January 24, 2017
- 10:00 PM EST on January 24, 2017
Tuesday 01/24/2017 30%
Chance of Rain
Showers early, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Wednesday 01/25/2017 10%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 01/26/2017 20%
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 47F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
Friday 01/27/2017 10%
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 38F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 01/28/2017 0%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.