- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Friday 09/30/2016 100%
Cloudy. Periods of rain this morning. High 59F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Localized flooding is possible.
Saturday 10/01/2016 70%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with showers. Thunder possible. High around 65F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday 10/02/2016 20%
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 73F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 10/03/2016 10%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 10/04/2016 10%
Partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.