- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Friday 12/09/2016 0%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 38F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday 12/10/2016 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 37F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 12/11/2016 40%
Cloudy. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Monday 12/12/2016 100%
Rain ending early. Remaining cloudy. High near 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday 12/13/2016 10%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.