- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
- Everyone wins at the Souper Bowl
- Grammy-winning Brits to rock The Main in Ephrata
- Taste of the Town: Happy Holidays from Miner’s Club and Iron Valley Tubing
- Sweigart foundation awards $405,000 in grants for 2015
- Not a silent night…East Cocalico supervisors field questions in lively last meeting before holiday
- ‘Star Wars’ fans out in Force for opening night
Sunday 02/07/2016 0%
Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High 46F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 02/08/2016 10%
Cloudy. High near 40F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 02/09/2016 80%
Snow showers early will become steadier snow in the afternoon. High around 35F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Wednesday 02/10/2016 20%
Cloudy. High near 35F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 02/11/2016 20%
Overcast. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 26F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.