- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Lions hold golf tournament
The East Cocalico Lions Club recently held their 18th annual golf tournament at Chapel Hill Golf course in Adamstown. After flirting with mother nature, the tournament began with a shot gun start at 7:30 a.m., continued with 18 holes of challenging and sometimes entertaining golf and ended with a steak dinner.
The scoring was based on a scramble format. Thirty-six teams enjoyed trying to get a hole in one or being the closest to the pin or getting on the green or at least not losing a special color ball.
All proceeds from this tournament and other Lions’ fundraisers are donated back to help our community. If interested in finding out more about the East Cocalico Lions or would like to join, call 336-5311 or visit eastcocalicolions.org.