- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Lions hold golf tournament
The East Cocalico Lions Club recently held their 18th annual golf tournament at Chapel Hill Golf course in Adamstown. After flirting with mother nature, the tournament began with a shot gun start at 7:30 a.m., continued with 18 holes of challenging and sometimes entertaining golf and ended with a steak dinner.
The scoring was based on a scramble format. Thirty-six teams enjoyed trying to get a hole in one or being the closest to the pin or getting on the green or at least not losing a special color ball.
All proceeds from this tournament and other Lions’ fundraisers are donated back to help our community. If interested in finding out more about the East Cocalico Lions or would like to join, call 336-5311 or visit eastcocalicolions.org.