- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Harriet Lawrence, 91, Denver
Harriet L. Lawrence, 91, of Denver, passed away Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at Denver Nursing Home, Stevens.
She was preceded in death by her husband of over 50 years: Russell E. Lawrence.
She is survived by four children: David, husband of Ginny Lawrence; Anita St. Arnaud; Linda D. Gregor Sr.; and Carol Ann Lawrence; seven grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and 10 great-great-grandchildren.
A memorial dinner will be held at Old Country Buffet, 1700 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster, for friends and family at 2 p.m. on Sunday, August 14.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.