- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Harriet Lawrence, 91, Denver
Harriet L. Lawrence, 91, of Denver, passed away Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at Denver Nursing Home, Stevens.
She was preceded in death by her husband of over 50 years: Russell E. Lawrence.
She is survived by four children: David, husband of Ginny Lawrence; Anita St. Arnaud; Linda D. Gregor Sr.; and Carol Ann Lawrence; seven grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and 10 great-great-grandchildren.
A memorial dinner will be held at Old Country Buffet, 1700 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster, for friends and family at 2 p.m. on Sunday, August 14.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.