- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Louis E. Lopez, 55, Denver
Louis E. Lopez, 55, of Denver, died Friday, Feb. 1, 2013 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
Louis was born in Philadelphia and was the son of Louis, Sr. and Doris Lopez.
He was a dedicated husband and he loved God.
Surviving is his wife, Karen, three brothers, and a sister. Preceding him in death is one child.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. at Petra Christian Fellowship, 565 Airport Road, New Holland, with the Reverend Titus Kauffman officiating. Arrangements by Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.