- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Louis E. Lopez, 55, Denver
Louis E. Lopez, 55, of Denver, died Friday, Feb. 1, 2013 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
Louis was born in Philadelphia and was the son of Louis, Sr. and Doris Lopez.
He was a dedicated husband and he loved God.
Surviving is his wife, Karen, three brothers, and a sister. Preceding him in death is one child.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. at Petra Christian Fellowship, 565 Airport Road, New Holland, with the Reverend Titus Kauffman officiating. Arrangements by Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.