- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Olga I. Shumeska, realtor, seamstress, avid reader
Olga I. Shumeska, 84, of Ephrata, passed away Monday, July 15, 2013, at the Ephrata Manor.
She was born in Passaic, N.J., to the late Joseph and Irene (Raday) Gergely and was the wife of the late Alexander Shumeska.
A real estate agent, Olga also worked in the family restaurant. She was an incredible seamstress and an avid reader. Olga was a loving mother and grandmother, who was very dedicated to helping her daughter and grandson.
Olga is survived by her daughter: Irene Pascal, of Denver and grandson: Shannon Stephen Pascal.
She was preceded in death by her husband: Alexander Shumeska and two sons: Alexander Shumeska Jr. and Michael Shumeska.
A greeting was held July 18 at the Foxchase Golf Club, Stevens. Private interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.