- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Verna M. Graybill, 72, Ephrata, taught bible studies, served with short-term missions
Verna M. Graybill, 72, 201 Akron Rd., Ephrata, died Saturday, May 31, 2014 at her home.
She was preceded in death by her husband, John M. Graybill, in 2007.
Born near New Holland, she was the daughter of the late Noah and Lydia (Martin) Hoover.
A member of Ephrata Community Church, she taught weekly Bible studies through the church and was involved with short-term mission assignments throughout the world.
Surviving are her three children: Cynthia married to Stanley Yejerla, St. Petersburg, Fla., Lowell married to Tracy Graybill, Elizabethtown, and Ian Graybill, Ephrata; six grandchildren; and three siblings: Rufus Hoover, Edna Parr, and Beatrice Weber.
A memorial service will be held on June 14 at 10:30 a.m. at Ephrata Community Church, 70 Clay School Rd., Ephrata with Pastor Kevin Eshleman officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.