- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Verna M. Graybill, 72, Ephrata, taught bible studies, served with short-term missions
Verna M. Graybill, 72, 201 Akron Rd., Ephrata, died Saturday, May 31, 2014 at her home.
She was preceded in death by her husband, John M. Graybill, in 2007.
Born near New Holland, she was the daughter of the late Noah and Lydia (Martin) Hoover.
A member of Ephrata Community Church, she taught weekly Bible studies through the church and was involved with short-term mission assignments throughout the world.
Surviving are her three children: Cynthia married to Stanley Yejerla, St. Petersburg, Fla., Lowell married to Tracy Graybill, Elizabethtown, and Ian Graybill, Ephrata; six grandchildren; and three siblings: Rufus Hoover, Edna Parr, and Beatrice Weber.
A memorial service will be held on June 14 at 10:30 a.m. at Ephrata Community Church, 70 Clay School Rd., Ephrata with Pastor Kevin Eshleman officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.