- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Vince Wenger, Ephrata
Vince Josiah Wenger, 1 month and 18 days, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2011 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Derry Township to Verlin and Rose (Horst) Wenger of Ephrata.
In addition to his parents, Vince is survived by two brothers: Weston and Jaden, at home; a sister: Adara, at home; paternal grandparents: Adam and Carolyn (Hurst) Wenger, of Leola; maternal grandparents: Leonard and Marian S. (Zimmerman) Horst, of Ephrata; maternal great-grandparents: Eli H. and Anna (Wise) Horst, of Leola; and Noah and Joanna (Stauffer) Zimmerman, of Newmanstown; and a maternal great-great- grandmother: Elizabeth B. Stauffer, of Richland.
Funeral services were held at the Pleasant Valley Mennonite Church, Ephrata, on Dec. 22, with Pastor Manny King officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.