- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Vince Wenger, Ephrata
Vince Josiah Wenger, 1 month and 18 days, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2011 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Derry Township to Verlin and Rose (Horst) Wenger of Ephrata.
In addition to his parents, Vince is survived by two brothers: Weston and Jaden, at home; a sister: Adara, at home; paternal grandparents: Adam and Carolyn (Hurst) Wenger, of Leola; maternal grandparents: Leonard and Marian S. (Zimmerman) Horst, of Ephrata; maternal great-grandparents: Eli H. and Anna (Wise) Horst, of Leola; and Noah and Joanna (Stauffer) Zimmerman, of Newmanstown; and a maternal great-great- grandmother: Elizabeth B. Stauffer, of Richland.
Funeral services were held at the Pleasant Valley Mennonite Church, Ephrata, on Dec. 22, with Pastor Manny King officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.